USJC E-Newsletter Available - sign up today

  • Jason Gadd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Minnesota Jaycees,

      President John Weber has made it a point this year to increase communications to the membership base of our organization. To that end he has launched an e-mail version of Postmark, the organization's monthly newsletter. In addition, based on feedback from the marketing survey, a second electronic newsletter was developed. Titled Connections, is a monthly publication full of marketing tips for your chapter and events. We encourage you to pass this information to all leaders on the various levels of the organization.

      To start receiving these, all you need to do is register on the US Jaycee website by going to the following link: http://www.usjaycees.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=135&

      Let's show the rest of the nation that Minnesota Jaycees are leading the way in wanting to receive information...sign up today!

      Pres Jason
      Minnesota Jaycees
      612-839-7030

      "Together We Will"