MN Jaycee Road Runs -awards and upcoming events

  • Paula Heyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Greetings MN Jaycees!

      Spring is finally here and that means that our Spring All-State Convention is right around the corner! At this Convention we will be recognizing the Jaycee member and Jaycee chapter with the most road runs inside and outside of Minnesota. A road run is an opportunity to travel to other chapter's events and get to know Jaycees around the state- an important piece of learning and networking with one another. To be recognized each chapter needs to turn in the Trimester Road Run summary form by April 23rd (same day the other awards, CPGs etc. are due).

      Please submit the Trimester Summary and the supporting documentation (individual and chapter sheets that contain the event, miles and a signature of the host chapter chairperson) to Paula Heyer, Minnesota Jaycee Road Run Program Manager at mankatojaycees@... or mail them to the chapter service center to arrive by Thursday April 23rd- that's a received by date, NOT a postmark date. Reminder that the Individual, Chapter and Trimester Road Run tally files are all located on the www.mnjaycees.org website under membership/files toward the bottom.

      For future road runs please send me your chapter information for any road runs through April 30th including the:
      Name of event & brief description
      Date, Time and location
      Chairperson/contact, phone and e-mail

      I will send out this information to everyone on the Yahoo groups.� Also I will get the info on the official Jaycee calendar that is located on the MN State Jaycee website.

      If you have any questions or need clarification please let me know!
      Thanks,

      Paula Heyer
      2009 Minnesota Jaycees Road Run Program Manager
      2009 Mankato Area Jaycees Individual Development Vice President
      Mankato Area Jaycees Celebrating 75 years in the Mankato Community
      mankato.org * 507-327-0377