You are invited to join the 2009 Team

  • Jason Gadd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Minnesota Junior Chamber members...

      You are invited to join the 2009 Team for the Minnesota Junior Chamber.  There are only a few openings left and I encourage you to take a look and see what you may do to help strengthen our organization.  It is only by working together that we will create not only that positive impact in our communities but help develop the members that will emerge as leaders in the Junior Chamber, their community and businesses.

      The following are the current open positions:

      Regional Directors: Region 1, Region 8, Region 9
      District Directors: Region 1, Region 2, Region 3, Region 4, Region 5 (1 opening), Region 7, Region 8, Region 9
      Program Managers: Webmaster, TOYM/OYF, Training Task Force, ID Competitions, State Chaplain, ONTO, Conventions Secondary

      Full descriptions of each one of the open positions may be viewed at: http://www.nexgenassociates.com/mnjc/2009_Open_Positions.doc

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me...I look forward to working with you.

      Thanks

      President Elect Jason Gadd
      Minnesota Junior Chamber
      612-839-7030