Congratulations 2008 TOYM and OYF honorees!

  • laura.chesney@elanfs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      I'm excited to announce the 2008 honorees for the Minnesota Junior
      Chamber's Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans and Outstanding Young Farmers program.

      Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans:
      Katherine Blauvelt
      Pete Bonahoom
      Chris Close
      Peggy Flanagan
      Rick Getschow
      Todd Helper
      Michelle Prahl
      Rajiv Shah
      Sven Sundgaard
      Diane Tran

      Outstanding Young Farmers:
      Mark Fjelstad
      Ben Novak
      Joe Ratka

      The banquet and ceremony celebrating these exceptional individuals will be held on Saturday December 6, 2008 at the Hastings Country Club. JCLA will be held during the day on December 6th also in Hastings.

      The registration form for JCLA/TOYM/OYF is attached.

      (See attached file: 2008-JCLA-TOYM-OYF registration form.pdf)

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

      Laura Chesney
      2008 Management Development Vice President
      Minnesota Junior Chamber (Jaycees)
      651.238.1185