2008 Relay for Life Information Needed

  • Char Blashill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:23 PM
      I am looking for 2008 Relay for Life information from all Minnesota Jaycee
      teams.

      All I need is how many members were involved, how much money was raised, how
      many man hours were involved, and how many members were recruited.

      I only have information from these 6 teams so far:

      Alexandria Jaycees - 10 members involved, $1078 raised, ? man hours, ?
      members recruited
      Bemidji Jaycees - 9 members involved, $100 raised, ? man hours, 0
      members recruited
      Brainerd Jaycees - 10 members involved, $4550 raised, ? man hours, 1 new
      member recruited
      Foley Area Jaycees - 9 members involved, $500 raised, ? man hours, 0
      members recruited
      Hopkins Area Jaycees - 24 members involved, $5420 raised, ? man hours, 1
      new member recruited
      Westonka Jaycees - ? Members involved, $6500 raised, ? man hours, ?
      Members recruited

      Wow, these teams have collectively raised $18,148!! Can you add to this
      number? Please send me your information as soon as possible so that we can
      show the American Cancer Society how much of an impact the Minnesota Jaycees
      have on raising money in the fight against cancer.

      Thank you!
      Char Blashill
      State Community Development VP
      2008 Minnesota Junior Chamber