Minnesota Jaycees: Website/Airset Continuing Education Seminar (July 12th)

  • mikeglum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      Website/Airset Continuing Education

      Due to the overwhelming response from our previous website trainings at the last 2 conventions, we have put together a full day of
      Website/Airset trainings.

      **If you have one, we encourage you to bring your laptop as the Chapter Service Center is WiFi accessible.

      The training is FREE, but online RSVP is required at
      http://mnjayceeswebtraining.eventbrite.com

      Topics and schedule include:

      10:00 am – Noon: Website 101 - Basics (refresher course from the
      training at Annual convention - terms, examples, what you need and where to get it)

      Noon – 12:30: Lunch on your own (many quick restaurants nearby)

      12:30 – 3:00: Airset 101/102 (Airset is a free online calendar/website/project management tool- look for more information soon in the Gopher). We'll go through how to use Airset to your advantage including all of the features and possible uses chapters and individuals; also Airset use for RD/DD/VP/LCP - covering the overseeing and hierarchy of the chapter/regional/state Airset and how to keep it well oiled).

      3:00 – 5:00: Website 201 – Advanced (cover in depth the free
      tools, sites, how to build and maintain a site, keeping it up to date
      and PC, designing, WYSIWYG)

      It is encouraged (but not required) that you attend all of the sessions in order to get the full benefit of what is being offered. We especially encourage those who attended the training courses at the past couple of conventions to pen this onto your calendars as well.

      Remember: the training is FREE, but online RSVP is required at
      http://mnjayceeswebtraining.eventbrite.com

      Thanks,
      Mike Glum
      2008 Minnesota Junior Chamber
      Training Task Force Program Manager
    • mikeglum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2008
        Hey everyone! I know that there's a lot of events happening this
        summer, but I want to remind everyone of the great website training
        opportunity that the Minnesota Junior Chamber has to offer. On
        Saturday, July 12th we are hosting a continuing education
        website/Airset training at the Chapter Service Center in Burnsville.
        Please see the details below and make sure to register through the
        Eventbrite website listed below. This training opportunity should be
        very informative and helpful to all chapters across the state.

        Mike Glum
        2008 Minnesota Junior Chamber
        Training Task Force PM