Awards Information

  • LauraCU93@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      It's now April and the awards clock is ticking! Expect several emails from me over the next several weeks with more awards details and reminders.

      Don't forget, your chapter gets points for maintaining at updated chapter website. You can earn a total off 200 Performer's Club Points at the end of the year if the website is updated and maintained regularly. If you'd like your chapter to be reviewed regularly to be considered for Performer's Club Points, please send your chapter's website address to me (mdvp@...) and PM Debbie Ackerman (debbieackerman@...).

      If your chapter has completed a Youth Sports, Family Life, State or National Priority project, please submit a project report summary to VP Char (cdvp@...) by April 23rd. The project report summary is posted to the website under both the Community Development and Management Development areas.

      Any fundraising donations for Confidence Learning Center, Sheltered Reality, CSC Wish list, Building fund or National Priority Programs need to be verified at CSC by April 23rd. Local community donations must be approved by President Travis and verified at CSC by April 23rd.

      If any chapters have hosted an ID college they need to submit project report summary, agenda and sign-in sheets to VP Karen(idvp@...) by April 23rd.

      If any chapters have conducted an International Development project they need to submit a project report summary to me(mdvp@...) by April 23rd.

      Any newspaper articles showing a chapter project being promoted should be sent to the Chapter Service Center to ARRIVE no later than April 23rd. Please mail them to my attention. Any articles arriving after April 23rd will be counted for Fall All State.

      As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

      Laura

      Laura Chesney
      2008 Management Development Vice President
      Minnesota Junior Chamber (Jaycees)
      651.238.1185