Happy New Year!

  • Laura Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year Minnesota Jaycees!

      We hope everyone had a Wonderful 2007...in your personal lives, as well as, with your Jaycee experiences! We wish everyone the very best for an even better 2008!

      Take Care and Thank You for being a part of another great Jaycee experience!

      IT'S ALL ABOUT PRIDE!

      Laura Heise, 76th President Minnesota Jaycees
      First Gentleman Bryan Heise and First Kid Brianna