Final Days for Management Team Schwan's Fundraiser

  • mdvp2007@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Minnesota Jaycees,
      The end of the Schwan's Fund-raiser for the Management Team is coming to an end this Friday. There is still time to order and enjoy the wonderful goodies from Schwan's. It is very easy to order just follow the steps below. It takes less than 5 minutes once you have decided what you would like to order. Remember any money raised goes back out to you the individuals.

      Thank you for all your support,
      The Management Team

      The Management Team is doing a fund-raiser in conjunction with Schwan's. The funds raised will go towards Incentives (CPG tabs, one night stay at Annual Convention and much more) along with some training this quarter to end your year strong.

      There are two ways you can order. You can go online and place an order in 8 simple steps (directions below) or you can contact anyone on the Management Team and get a book and order form to look at and order. Management Team contact is below. We will have the information on us when we are out traveling as well. We will be running this Fund-raiser till November 9th.

      Online Ordering:
      1.? Go to www.schwansfundraising.com
      2.? Click on "Start Shopping" under the Schwan's Truck Icon on the left side
      3.? Enter the campaign ID: 1004436
      4.? Click the yellow "start shopping" button
      5.? Browse through the online catalog and select the items you would like to order.
      6.? Click on view cart and then check out to purchase your items.
      7.? Create a new account and follow the prompt to check out.
      8.? On the last screen you can enter Management Team for the student to get credit or if you have a couple of you ordering give one of you the credit.

      The food products will be delivered right to your home from the Schwan's delivery driver. Make sure you place your order by November 9th!!! Enjoy the fabulous food from Schwan's.

      Any questions contact anyone on the Management Staff.

      In Jaycee Pride,
      Karen Gannetta
      Management VP
      Minnesota Jaycees