National Convention and TOYA

  • Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      In a J-Mail sent previously, President Laura recapped the recent and National Convention and Ten Outstanding Young American's event. I would just like to add a few additional thoughts:

      TOYA was phenomenal. Truly an inspiration to see what some people have done while being so young. If you ever have a chance to go, I would highly suggest taking advantage of it.

      A big thank you to Russell Beauchamp for participating as a national judge.

      The event included elections of national officers. The eight National Vice Presidents elected to serve in 2008 are:

      Jeff Lank- DE
      Terry-Lynn Koch- MD
      Dave Brooker- GA
      Dawn Graf- TX
      Patrick Collins- AZ
      Debbie Holbrook- CA
      Dave Pond- SD
      Ben Sabourin- WI

      There was some excellent training and a good time was had by all. I am looking forward to Memphis, Tennessee.

      Travis Ahlquist, CLT
      2007 MNJC Membership VP
      2008 MNJC President Elect