State Bids Due

  • mnjc2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Minnesota Jaycees,

      Just a reminder that April 9th, 2006 is the deadline for State Event
      Bids. Please e-mail me a copy of the bid form as well as send a hard copy with a chack for $100 to the Chapter Service Center.

      The following events are up for bid:
      State Volleyball 2007
      State Bowling 2007
      State Wrestling 2007
      Spring All State 2007 Manpower

      Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions on the
      bidding process.

      Thanks,

      Rachel Malecha
      2006 Administrative Vice President