Ride with Pride Bi weekly Events

  • ExecutiveDirector@MNJaycees.org (Roberta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      If you look at the Minnesota Jaycees calendar, you will see how full it is with events for the summer. There are so many opportunities out there for you to go and visit chapters and participate or help out with their events. With the 4th of July coming up around the corner, remember to show your pride of patriotism and pride in the Jaycees.

      Here is a list of events across the state for the next two weeks:

      July 3rd
      Bemidji Jaycees Water Carnival
      When: All day
      Where: Water front.
      Contact: Karen Gannetta @ 766-9174 or tazz4199@...; Crystal Hegg @ 755-1207 or cghegg@...

      Austin Jaycees Street Dance
      5p.m. Set up, 7p.m. opening band performs, 9p.m. Martin Zelur performs, around midnight tear down begins and set up at the bandshell for the next event the next evening.
      Contact: Mike Chavez at 507-402-4581

      Delano Jaycees Beer Pouring
      Where:Fair Grounds
      When:5p.m.-12a.m.
      Contact:Patrick Baumgard 763-972-2223 or patrick@...

      Albert Lea Jaycees Parade/Demo Ticket sales
      When:5p.m.-8p.m.
      Where: Meet at the Fair Grounds
      Contact: Jackie at 507-402-4581

      Melrose Jaycee Meeting
      When:6:30p.m.-8:30p.m.
      Where:Scooter's Tavern
      Contact: Jason Rademacher, 320-256-5250 or jasonr@strosalumber

      Sleepy Eye Jaycees Street Dance
      For information contact Bandon Kunkel at 507-794-2833 or Dale Kosmatka at 507-794-3447

      Rochester Jaycees Meeting
      Where:Holiday Inn South
      When:7:30p.m.-8:30p.m.
      Contact: Tina Wicka 507-358-4780

      ***************************

      July 4th

      Brainerd Jaycees Corn Feed/Family Picnic/Parade/GlowstickSales
      Where:Don Adamson Field
      Time: All day
      Contact: Cori at 218-820-9414

      Austin Jaycees Beer Pouring
      Where: Band Shell
      Time: All Day

      Contact: Karen Gannetta @ 766-9174 or tazz4199@... or Crystal Hegg @ 755-1207 or cghegg@...

      Delano Jaycees Beer Pouring
      Where: Fair Grounds
      When: 5p.m.-12a.m.
      Contact:Patrick Baumgard 763-972-2223 or patrick@...

      Rochester Jaycees Kiddie Parade
      Where: Soldiers Field
      Time:10a.m.-12p.m.
      Contact: Tina Wicka at 507-358-4780

      Saint Peter Jaycees Old Fashion 4th of July
      When: 12p.m.-3p.m.
      Contact: Rob Brennan 507-625-2771 or stpeterjaycees@...

      Alexandria Jaycees Dunk Tank
      When: 6p.m.-9p.m.
      Where: Arrowwood's Star Storm
      Contact:Mike Schreiner at mjschreiner@...

      Saint Cloud Jaycees Glow Stick Sales
      When: 7p.m.-10p.m.
      Contact: Chad or Robin Groetsch at (320)202-0749

      Hasting Jaycees Glow Stick Sales
      Meeting Time: 8:30 pm
      Meeting Place: Hastings Country Club (2015 Westview Dr in Hastings)
      Contact: Jeff Kivi at 651-480-3247

      ***************************

      July 5th

      Sauk Rapids Jaycees Board Meeting and General Meeting
      Where: Sauk Rapids VFW
      When: 6:30p.m.-8p.m.
      Contact: Shane Cuperus at 320-492-4583

      Lake Elmo Jaycees General Meeting
      Where: Lake Elmo Fire Hall
      When: 7p.m.-8p.m.
      Contact: Jill at 651-426-9249

      Detroit Lakes General Meeting
      Where: 7p.m.-9p.m.
      Where: Speak Easy
      Contact: Josh Bettcher at 218-847-5170

      Shakopee Jaycees General Meeting
      When: 7:30p.m.-8:30p.m.
      Where: VFW
      Contact: Dana Listerud at952-451-9388

      ***************************

      July 6th

      Litchfield Jaycees Beer Pouring
      When 4p.m.-?
      Where: Lake Ripley Park
      Contact: Warren Riebe at320-593-1134

      Saint Paul Jaycees Basilica Block Party
      When: 4:15p.m.-10:15p.m.
      Where: Basilica of SAint Mary Minneapolis
      Contact:Ericka Pokorski to sign-up: 402-980-4989 or epokorski4677@...

      Starbuck (aka) Minnewaska Jaycees Street Dance
      When: 8p.m.-12a.m.
      Where: VFW Parking Lot
      Who: Johnny Holmes
      Contact: Lisa Swensrud at 320-239-4795

      ***************************

      July 7th

      Starbuck Jaycees Kiddie Parade with Tractor Pull to Follow
      When: 8a.m.-2p.m.
      Contact: Lisa Swensrud at 320-293-4795

      Litchfield Jaycees Beer Pouring for Softball Concessions
      Where: VFW Fields in Litchfield
      When: 8a.m.-2p.m.
      Contact: Warren Riebe at 320-593-1134

      Saint Paul Jaycees Basilica Block Party
      When: 4:15p.m.-10:15p.m.
      Where: Basilica of Saint Mary Minneapolis
      Contact:Ericka Pokorski to sign-up: 402-980-4989 or epokorski4677@...

      Brainerd Jaycees Great Northern BBQ
      When: All Day
      Where: Mill Avenue Ball Fields/ Memorial Park
      Contact: Cori at 218-820-9414

      Clara City Prairie Fest
      When: All Day, including the Jaycees/Lions concessions from 11a - 7p
      Contact: President Tim Sabe tjsabe@...

      ***************************

      July 8th

      Detroit Lakes Jaycees Water Carnival
      When: All Day
      Contact: Josh Bettcher at 218-847-5170

      Litchfield Jaycees Beer Pouring for Softball Concessions
      Where: VFW Fields in Litchfield
      When: 8a.m.-2p.m.
      Contact: Warren Riebe at 320-593-1134

      Starbuck Jaycees Parade
      When: 1p.m.-3p.m.
      Contact: Lisa Swensrud 320-493-2795

      ***************************

      July 9th

      Detroit Lakes Jaycees Water Carnival
      When: All Day
      Contact: Josh Bettcher at 218-847-5170

      Hasting Jaycees General Meeting
      When 7p.m.-8p.m.
      Where: Jeff Kivi's Home
      Contact:651.480.3247

      ***************************

      July 10th

      Foley Jaycees Will Trust and Estate Planning
      When: 6:30p.m.-7p.m.
      Where: Falcon National Bank
      Contact: Juanita at russjuanitabeauchamp@...

      Saint Joseph's General Meeting
      When: 7p.m.-8p.m.
      Where: Legion Hall

      Detroit Lakes Jaycees Water Carnival
      When: All Day
      Contact: Josh Bettcher at 218-847-5170

      Austin Jaycees Meeting
      When: 7p.m-8p.m.
      Where: Austin Eagles Club
      Contact: Mike Chavez at 507-402-4581

      Alexandria Jaycees Meeting
      When: 7p.m.-9p.m.
      Where: Maritime Museum
      Contact: Orson at 320-766-1739

      ***************************

      July 11th
      Detroit Lakes Jaycees Water Carnival
      When: All Day
      Contact: Josh Bettcher at 218-847-5170

      Lonsdale Jaycees Meeting
      When: 7p.m.-8p.m.
      Where: South 40
      Contact: timprime007@...

      ***************************

      July 12th

      Saint Peter Jaycees General Meeting
      When: 7p.m.-8p.m.
      Where: Redman's Club
      Contact: Rob Brennan at 507-605-2271

      Otsego Jaycees General Meeting and Board Meeting
      When: 6:30p.m.-9:30p.m.
      Contact Amy Sell at 763-565-7355

      Detroit Lakes Jaycees Water Carnival
      When: All Day
      Contact: Josh Bettcher at 218-847-5170

      Brainerd Jaycees Meeting
      When: 6:30p.m.-8:30p.m
      Where: Ramada Inn
      Contact: Cori at 218-820-9414

      New Munich Jaycee Meeting
      When: 7p.m.-9p.m.
      Where: New Munich City Hall
      Contact: Lyle Klasen 320-260-6488

      Hopkins Jaycees Meeting and Jump Night
      When: 7p.m.-9p.m.
      Where: Hopkins Jaycee Hall
      Contact: Molly at 952-250-7385

      Saint Cloud Jaycees Meeting
      When: 7p.m.-8p.m.
      Where: Ground Round
      Contact: Chad or Robin Groetsch at (320)202-0749

      Willmar Jaycees Meeting
      When: 7:30p.m.-9p.m.
      Where: 19th Avenue Bar and Grill
      Contact: Lisa Swensrud at320-222-9838

      Rush City Jaycees Beer Sales
      When:6p.m.-?
      Where: Chisago County Fair grounds
      Contact: kuhlmanjcs@...

      ***************************

      July 13th

      Brainerd Jaycees BIR Beer Sales
      When: All Day
      Where: Brainerd International Raceway
      Contact: Cori at 218-820-9414

      Detroit Lakes Jaycees Water Carnival
      When: All Day
      Contact: Josh Bettcher at 218-847-5170

      Foley Jaycees Social Culture Night
      When: 7p.m.
      Where:TBD
      Contact: Juanita at russjuanitabeauchamp@...

      Foreston Fun Days - Milaca Jaycees
      When: 7p.m.
      Contact: Evan Beutz ebeutz@...

      Rush City Jaycees Beer Sales
      When: 6p.m.-?
      Where: Chisago County Fair grounds
      Contact: kuhlmanjcs@...

      Paynesville Jaycee Brat Stand
      When: 11a.m.-6p.m.
      Where: Paynesville SuperValu Brat Stand in Parking lot
      Contact: Jason Benton 320-220-4130 or Val 320-220-7057

      Hopkins Jaycees host Raspberry Festival Street Dance
      When: 8pm - 1am
      Where: 9th and Mainstreet (behind the Clock Tower on Main)
      Contact President Molly Tighe, 952-983-0855, for more details.

      ***************************

      July 14th

[...]

      July 15th

      Brainerd Jaycees BIR Beer Sales
      When:All Day
      Where:Brainerd International Raceway
      Contact:Cori at 218-820-9414

      Foreston Fun Days - Milaca Jaycees
      When: 7p.m.
      Contact: Evan Beutz ebeutz@...

      Those are the events that I have, so if I happen to be missing your event on my calendar I am really sorry. Reminder: please make sure you get me your events by the 10th and 20th of each month so that we don't miss any future events.

      I would like to thank all of you who keep me updated and send me your events so that I can get them on the calendar...

      To all the Road Runners or shall I say Ride with Pride Riders....
      Keep up the great work...
      Keep on going with the ongoing challenges....
      Don't forget to get me a list of members that have never been on a road run with all the information.
      With that being said I will close for now so until two weeks when I write again....
      Minnesota Jaycees take great stride and RIDE WITH PRIDE....

      Valerie Benton
      2007 Ride With Pride
      Road Run PM
      mcdspurple@...