Extension Bonus Parade Porint for June and July

  • Laura Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Minnesota Jaycees,

      We have the unique opportunity as a Jaycee organization to bring our talents, projects and ideas into our neighboring communities. Watching a group of young individuals come together to form one group, developing themselves as leaders and having a positive impact on their community, is one of the most rewarding experiences the Jaycees has to offer! I would like to extend an additional incentive to all chapters in the state who are currently considering doing an extension...and bringing the Jaycees movement into a new community.

      Team 2007 is offering 100 bonus points to all chapters who complete a 20 member extension in the month of June or July. If your chapter is up to an even bigger challenge, we will give any chapter who turns in a 30 member extention (in June or July) an additional 100 points.

      If you have any questions or would like any information on how to bring an new chapter into the MN Jaycees, please contact your membership staff.

      It's All About Pride

      Laura M Heise
      2007 State President