Look Out St. Louis...here we come

  • kettigreen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 10:47 AM
      Fellow Jaycees,

      For those of you going to St. Louis for National Convention, you can
      now register on-line at www.usjaycees.org. If you do not have a credit card and wish to pay via check, please make the $165 check out to the MN Jaycees and let me know so I can get you registered.

      The USJC portion of early registration is $165.00 by Feb 13, late registration beginning Feb 14 is $190.

      If you are going, please let me know right away so I can get people signed up for their rooms. I do have some rooms reserved and it would be a good idea to bunk up with members to help keep the cost down.

      The Minnesota Jaycee ONTO package is an additional $85, which will cover your breakfast, goodies for the day, state pins, shirt and food plus beverages in the evening.

      Any further questions, please let me contact me at 612-919-5746.

      Looking forward to seeing you all in St. Louis!

      Thanks,

      Ketti Green
      2007 Community Development Vice-President
      2006 ONTO Coordinator