Congratulations Minnesota Jaycees!

  • Josh Bohmbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      *Cowabunga Crew!*

      (A state of happiness, a group of area surfers)

      *The **Minnesota** Jaycee Grow in the Month of February!*

      Thanks to everyone that stepped up and helped in the month of February.
      That is 2 Consecutive months at growth - what a way to start off 2006. We
      have the momentum and we have chosen a great wave to ride so far this year -
      let's ride it until we hit shore in December!

      Please welcome the 2 newest Jaycee chapters to the Minnesota Jaycees - the
      Benson Area Jaycees and the Fairfax Area Jaycees.

      In the month of March there are many incentives out there:

      Any 30 member extension turned in the month of March will receive 50 extra
      Parade Point.

      Double your efforts - Double your Prize:

      - + 6 2 shot glasses or 6 Bohm-bucks
      - + 10 2 t-shirts or 10 Bohm-bucks
      - + 15 State Staff Work Redemption Coupon
      (a coupon to be used to receive 5 state staff at your event to work-
      subject to advance notice of 1 month- non closeout week)

      Please watch the Presidential update and future communications for more
      membership incentives.

      GREAT JOB MINNESOTA JAYCEES - YOU'RE THE BEST AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

      *Jeri Lemke - Membership Vice President *

      *Josh Bohmbach - 75th President Minnesota Jaycees*
      Josh Bohmbach
      75th President
      Minnesota Junior Chamber (Jaycees)
      www.mnjaycees.org