2007 Team Announcement

  • Laura Heise
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Please welcome with me, your 2007 State Staff as elected and/or appointed to date:

      Vice Presidents
      Community Development Vice President - Ketti Green, from the Otsego Area Jaycees
      Individual Development Vice President - Tony Wencl, from the Lake Elmo Jaycees
      Management Development Vice President - Karen Gannetta, from the Bemidji Jaycees
      Administrative Vice President - Steve Schneider, from the Lake Elmo Jaycees

      Program Managers
      First Timers Program Manager - Travis "Bubba" Ahlquist, from the Hopkins Area Jaycees
      Legal Counsel - Marty Helle, from the Austin Jaycees
      Conventions Program Manager - Eric W Soerens, from the Lake Elmo Jaycees
      Road Run Program Manager - Valerie Benton, from the Willmar Jaycees
      Wrestling Program Manager - Scott Buntje, from the Albany Jaycees
      Management Assistant - Pam Willenbring, from the St. Cloud Jaycees
      Springboard/Degrees - Juanita Beauchamp, from the Sauk Rapids Jaycees
      Alumni Coordinator - Nora Anderson, alumni from the Farmington Jaycees
      Communications Program Manager - Tracey Biegert, from the Monticello Jaycees
      State Priority Projects Program Manager - Denise Prader, from the Shakopee Jaycees

      District and Regional Directors
      Region 2
      Regional Director - Char Blashill, from the Bemidji Jaycees
      District 1 Director - Mary Devine, from the Brainerd Jaycees
      District 2 Director - Tonya Sandbo, from the Bemidji Jaycees
      Region 3
      Regional Director - Lyle Klasen, from the New Munich Jaycees
      District 2 Director - Joel Blom, from the Sartell Jaycees
      Region 4
      Regional Director - Jeromy Sell, from the Otsego Area Jaycees
      Region 6
      Regional Director - Brenda Sadowski, from the Hopkins Area Jaycees
      District 1 Director - Carrie Michalik, from the Blaine Jaycees

      Presidential Assistants
      Lisa Dick, from the Delano Jaycees

      President Advisors
      Randy Young, from the Cottage Grove Area Jaycees
      Nancy Stredde, from the Willmar Jaycees
      Craig Byram, from the Austin Jaycees

      I am excited about the possibilities for 2007 working with this team and I thank them for stepping up to spread the PRIDE next year. We will continue to announce as additional positions are filled.

      Please feel free to pass this information on to others as you would like.

      Thank you,

      Laura Heise
      President Elect 2007
      It's all about PRIDE!
      Minnesota Jaycees

    • Laura Heise
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        Please welcome the newest additions to the team for next year:

        Youth Sports Program Manager - Jason Benton, from the New London-Spicer Jaycees

        Region 8 District 2 Director - Tammy Shaw, from the Mankato Area Jaycees

        Thank you to these individuals for stepping up to be a part of the team next year.

        Laura Heise
        President Elect 2007
        It's all about PRIDE!
        Minnesota Jaycees