Step Up and Lead in 2014 - Applications now being Accepted

  • Joel Blom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Hello Minnesota Jaycees -

      Now is the time to start thinking about stepping up and applying for 2014 State Staff. There are many positions available for you to consider.

      By serving on State Staff, you have the opportunity to: manage State Programming, develop resources for chapters and help chapters throughout the State connect with each other. We are currently seeking applications for all State Staff positions. There are a number of positions available on State Staff that will allow you to contribute to our success.

       If you are interested, visit our site at http://mnjaycees.org/members/ step-up-and-lead/state-staff/. Online - you will be able to view a list of positions available and fill out an application.

      Please email me your completed application at jab_70@... no later then Friday, September 28, 2013. An application must be filled out to be considered for any state staff position.

      If you have any questions about any of the positions, if you're not sure what position you'd be best for or you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

      I look forward to working with all of you in 2014!

      Joel Blom
      JCI Certified Local Trainer
      2013 Community Development Vice President
      2014 President-Elect
      Minnesota Jaycees

      MN Jaycees Lifetime Statesman #1493
      www.mnjaycees.org