MN Jaycees State Priority Project Vote at Fall All-State Convention

  • Joel Blom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013
      MN Jaycees,

      As part of the process of selecting our State Priority Projects, we vote as an organization for the Priority Project/Projects that would go into affect the following year.

      This year we will be voting on 2 State Priority Projects.

      The first will be a vote on a Standard Priority Project that would go into a 2 year term effective 2014. We have received one bid from the Aliveness Project of Minnesota. This bid has been reviewed by the Review Committee and moved forward with a positive recommendation.

      The second will be vote on the Partnership Priority Project that would go into a 6 year term effective 2014. We have received one bid from Confidence Learning Center. This bid has been reviewed by the Review Committee and moved forward with a positive recommendation.

      Both organizations will be represented at Hospitality Night on Friday night and will be able to answer any questions that you may have about their organizations.

      The vote will take place during the Board of Directors meeting on Saturday morning.

      If you have any questions about the vote and/or the bid process please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to speak with you.

      In Jaycee Spirit,

      Joel Blom
      JCI Certified Local Trainer
      2013 Community Development Vice President
      Minnesota Jaycees

      MN Jaycees Lifetime Statesman #1493
      www.mnjaycees.org
      320-224-4240