MN Jaycees Fall All State Convention agenda (September 13th-15th), Rochester

  • Juanita Beauchamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
      I have attached the updated agenda for the convention.
      You can also see the agenda on Guidebook.

      The  Minnesota Jaycees - Fall All State Convention 2013 has gone mobile using Guidebook

      We strongly encourage you to download our mobile guide to enhance your experience at Minnesota Jaycees - Fall All State Convention 2013. You'll be able to plan your day with a personalized schedule and browse exhibitors, maps and general show info.

      The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site at m.guidebook.com

      To get the guide, choose one of the methods below:

      • Download 'Guidebook' from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace
      • Visit http://guidebook.com/getit from your phone's browser
      • Scan the following image with your mobile phone (QR-Code reader required, e.g. 'Red Laser', 'Barcode Scanner')

      The guide will be listed under the "Download Guides" section of the application.

      Thank You Presidential Assistant Sarah Stenerson for getting this together for us.

       If you have any questions on anything feel free to call me or send me a message.

      Thank You,
      Juanita Beauchamp
      Conventions Program Manager
      MN Jaycees