National Priority Project Update

  • Ann Waterbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 7:47 PM
      Minnesota Jaycees!  I am excited to announce that so far we have 15 teams that have either participated in a Relay for Life or have their event coming up yet this summer.  Even more exciting is the dollar amount that has been raised.  Are you ready for this?  $20,693.73

      Outstanding!!!!!!  I'm am so proud all the Minnesota Jaycees and all of their hard work and dedication to this great cause.  The best thing is we are less than $5000 away from the goal of $25,000 that I had set and we are not done yet.  There are still 5 chapters who have Relay for Life walks still coming up.

      I encourage everyone of you if you have not yet donated to this great cause please make a donation to one of these events.  Here are the chapters that still have events coming up yet this summer.

      Austin Jaycees--July 27
      Lake Elmo Jaycees--August 2
      South Saint Paul Jaycees--August 9
      Bemidji Jaycees--August 10
      Westonka Jaycees--August 16

      If you have any questions about the National Priority Project-American Cancer Society please contact me.

      Thank you to everyone for all your great work this year!

      Ann Waterbury
      2013 Minnesota Jaycees National Priority Project Program Manager
      2013 New Munich Jaycees Membership VP/Newsletter Editor
      New Munich Jaycees
      Home  320-837-5417
      Cell 320-492-3559