June Membership Challenge

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hello Minnesota Jaycees - yesterday was my 38th birthday and I want put out a membership challenge to our great state. I would like to challenge us to go +38 for June. There will be fabulous prizes!
      *Sign a member and your name will get put into a drawing for a $38 certificate for MN Jaycees swag! (Make sure the Signed By field is filled in in the membership system)
      * The chapter with the highest percentage of overall growth will win a birthday party!
      *AND - if we reach this fantastic goal for the state we will celebrate Saturday night at Fall All State during the dance with a keg!

      Get out there and tell EVERYONE about the Minnesota Jaycees - the leading organization for young leaders in the world!

      If you have questions, please reach out to me, or Membership VP James Koltes.

      Kris Wilke
      2013 President
      Minnesota Jaycees
      president@...