Membership Challenge

  • Sally Kellen
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2013
      Minnesota Jaycees - our latest membership challenge starts this month. I announced the details at convention on Sunday but not everyone was there. Here are the specifics - Any chapter going +1 for each month of February, March & April will get put into a drawing for $100.00. Lets get signing positive, stronger members for the Jaycees and our communities.
      Please let myself, any of the Regional Directors, Vice Presidents or President Kris know if we can help.

      James Koltes
      2013 MN Jaycees
      Membership Vice President
      jimmyjohn28@...
      membershipvp@...
      320)293-5613
    • minnesotajaycees-owner@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 28, 2013
          Minnesota Jaycees -

          We are currently at -33 members for the month with 7 unknowns, what a great chance to sign some new members and share the Jaycee experience!

          Please call, text, email VP James, President Kris or any of the VP's to add a new member! We want to help your chapters be the best they can be!

          "Without continual growth and progress, such words such as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." Benjamin Franklin

          -The impact we can create in the World is limited only by the number of young active citizens who participate in this organization. The future of your chapter lies in your community. You must look outside the organization to find people who can bring new talents, connections and idea. By sharing the jaycees (JCI) with others you empower them to create postitive change.

          -For any Minnesota Chapter that achieves a 30% new member add and 75% retention rate by the end of the year, your chapter will receive a vinyl display banner. Other rewards and recongnition will be given throughout the year for those chapters on track to meeting these goals.

          For more information, please contact

          James Koltes
          2013 MN Jaycees
          Membership VP
          jimmyjohn28@...
          membershipvp@mnjaycees
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
            Minnesota Jaycees:

            Here is a great way to make Minnesota STRONGER as a JAYCEE state. Check out the Challenge by National President & Membership Director Fay.

            Attention members of The United States Junior Chamber! President Chrystal Ramsay-Dyess and I are excited to announce our latest membership challenge! There are 3 opportunities to win: 1) Every member who signs a new member (per the database) in April will receive a piece of Jaycee swag (choices will be provided); 2) Every chapter who adds at least 5 new members and is at growth for April will be entered to win a $25 pizza party for their next meeting; and 3) Every member who signs a new member in April will be entered to win an iPad. Let's Create Positive Change by growing our organization this month!!

            Membership VP James Koltes
          • minnesotajaycees-owner@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 6 10:13 AM
              Minnesota Jaycees, we can do this! We only have 25 unknowns for May abd we are currently at -38. Please reach out to the unknowns, and lets get these people renewed! If we go PLUS for May, by Friday night of convention - I will personally jump in the lake Friday night! And now, the rest of the exec team has joined this challenge. If we go plus by convention on Friday the entire exec team will jump in the lake. Get those new members in today! Please check with your RD/DD, State VPs, and see if you have any unknown members today. Please talk to your co workers, family or friends. Tell them about the positive change you and your chapter are doing in your communities! Be Proud!

              James Koltes
              2013 MN Jaycees
              Membership VP
              jimmyjohn28@...