2012 MN Jaycee Magic Show Schedule!

  • Meredith Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      MN Jaycees! It's Magic Show Season once again!

      The following is the magic show schedule for 2012. We are in need of chapters to help distribute free passes and posters, as well as 2-4 people to help out at each event and give a 2-3 minute speech at the beginning of the show about who we are, and what we do. A script has even been created so each chapter can speak with confidence and maintain our consistent message throughout the state!

      Best part is, your chapter will earn money for helping represent the state organization! 50% of door sales from each event will be donated to the chapter that volunteered to help out!

      Please email adminvp@... with your full name, chapter name, preferred location, secondary location, best contact phone number and email address for more information on how to get involved! (A valid mailing address will also be needed to receive materials if selected as a hosting chapter).

      I expect these shows to fill up quickly so don't delay!

      Red Wing, MN
      High School Auditorium
      2451 Eagle Ridge Drive
      Red Wing, MN. 55066