Alumni

  • mcdspurple@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Minnesota Jaycees,
      Can you believe that summer is over and school is about to begin..where has summer gone?

      All you chapters are running amazing projects..with more projects to be ran getting ready for your fall and winter ones. I know each chapter out there counts on not only their regular members but alumni members also to help make their projects be the best of the best...

      SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I HAVE A CHALLLENGE FOR ALL YOU CHAPTERS...IF YOU BRING YOUR ALUMNI ROSTER WITH NAMES, ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS AND BIRTHDATES , AND EMAILS IF THEY HAVE ONE. ...TO CONVENTION. AT FALL ALL STATE YOU WILL BEEN PUT IN A DRAWING TO HAVE ONE NIGHT PAID FOR AT NEXT CONVENTION WHICH IS ANNUAL ..NOTE STANDARD ROOM RATE...
      GIVE IT TO ME BEFORE SATURDAY AFTERNOON..DRAWING WILL BE SATURDAY EVENING..

      VALERIE BENTON
      2012 alumni coordinator
      3202956258
      Mcdspurple@...