FAS 2012 ID Competitions Topics Are Here!

  • Basia Elmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Hello MN Jaycees:

      Here are the three topics for the Individual Development Competitions for Fall All-State Convention in September....

      drumroll please......

      1. "What 'motivation; means to me..."
      2. "I stay motivated..."
      3. "The rules of life..."

      I have attached an Entry Form for you if you wish to register yourself for Speak-Up, Master Speak-Up, Write-Up, and/or Debate.

      Basia Elmore
      Competitions PM
      612-306-0461