Close-out Extension and Membership Challenge

  • devine_maryp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 9:51 AM
      The US Jaycees have given us an extension for June membership close-out. We have until end of day July 3 to renew and add members this month because close-out fell during national convention.

      So, to celebrate, the Minnesota Jaycees are issuing a membership challenge! Sign 3 members by July 3 and you'll be entered into a drawing for $300. Keep the money yourself! Use it to pay for your new members dues! Use it for a chapter membership social event!

      Please notify President Mary president@... or Membership VP Drew membershipvp@... by 9pm on July 3 with name, address, DOB, email address and signer.

      Good luck! Your odds of winning are super high!!