SAS ID Competitions entry deadline is 5/10/12

  • Basia Elmore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      Hello all of you wonderful and amazing Jaycees out there!

      Just a friendly reminder that this Thursday, May 10th, is the deadline to enter yourself into the exciting world of Individual Development Competitions for Spring All-State Convention
        Please submit your entry form, attached, to me by the end of that day, no later, please...to this email address: basiaelmore@... or at boskerz@...

      If you have any questions, please let me know.  This will be an exciting opportunity and each participant will be given a small token of our appreciation for participating.

      Thank you

      Basia Elmore
      MN Jaycees: 2012 ID Competitions Program Manager

      Cell: 612-306-0461

      "We Put the 'I' in T-E-A-M"