SAS ID Competitions follow up info

  • Basia Elmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      Hello lovely MN Jaycees!

      Only 6 1/2 weeks until Spring All-State!  Have you thought anymore on which competition you'd like to participate in?

      Which will it be...Speak-Up...Write-Up...Debate....all three!?!!

      Please complete the attached registration form and email back to me by May 11th, Friday, at 10pm.  I will send out a confirmation email to those that have registered a couple of days before the convention.

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in contacting me.
      If you are interested in being a judge for competitions, please email me soon.

      2012 Spring All-State Topics:
      “The key to a happy life…”
      “What I would do if I could not fail…”
      “Building a better world…”

      If you need an extra push to compete, just know that each participant will be getting a special gift for participating

      Basia Elmore
      ID Competitions PM
      Cell: 612-306-0461