Re: Individual Development Training topics for Annual Convention

  • Irene Mittlestat
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
      There is still a little bit of time left to let me know what ID topics that you would like to see at Annual Convention. I have already received a few ideas so far. Please keep in mind that these trainings are for you! I want to be able to provide quality trainings that you can take back to your chapter or personal life. Please let me know by 12/3. Thanks!

      Irene
      2011 ID Program Manager
      MN Jaycees

      I'm starting to put together a list of training topics for annual convention. Please let me know if there are certain topics (Jaycee and non-Jaycee related) that you would like to see. This is your opportunity to express which topics you would find beneficial to take to your local chapter. Please respond by December 3rd. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!