Reminder- 2012 Chapter Contacts & Chapter Elections

  • TrishaH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011

      Stay Plugged In- Submit Your 2012 Chapter Contact Information

      To ensure your chapter stays up to date with new resources, governance issues, and helpful contacts within the state organization, chapters must submit their key contacts to the state.

      This helps ensure that the public, other chapter members, and state staff know who to contact for information about your upcoming projects- and alternately who to contact when we have important information or resources for your chapter.

      Submit your contact info at: www.surveymonkey.com/s/mnjc2012directory

      Election Season- 2012 Leadership in Your Chapter

      It is the time of year again when chapters need to think about leadership transitions. Finding the right individuals to step up into leadership in a chapter is challenging, presents opportunities, and is part of our duty as a membership organization. We need to transition our knowledge and duties to new, energetic members every year. This is ESSENTIAL to prevent the burnout of your chapter- and keep you moving.

      People need to be asked- if you see a glimmer of potential in someone- ask them, encourage them to consider stepping up to chair a project or sit on the chapter board.

      Haven't had elections in a while or having a hard time getting others to step up? We can help you work on reinvigorating your leadership transition process and member engagement.

      Contact info@... for assistance on how to get your chapter going with your transition for 2012.