Relay For Life Update!

  • Beth Blom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
      Minnesota Jaycees,

      Relay For Life is now in the final month in Minnesota.  How did your team do in the fight against cancer?  Are you helping create a world with more birthdays?  You still have until August 31, 2011 to continue to raise funds!

      Here's an update on our status.  We are now up to eight teams and $6808.42 raised toward our goal of $15,000!  I want to give a big thank you to the following teams for participating!!  Everything you do makes a difference in the fight against cancer!

      Chapters:
      Alexandria Jaycees: $1647.00
      Shakopee Jaycees: $1272.42
      Foley Area Jaycees: $1100.00
      Westonka Jaycees: $1085.00
      Hopkins Area Jaycees: $801.00
      Lake Elmo Jaycees: $523.00
      St. Cloud Jaycees: $200.00
      Sauk Rapids Jaycees: $180.00

      Top 3 Fundraisers:
      1. Greg Bohl: Alexandria Jaycees: $335.00
      2. Shannon Wiltgren: Foley Area Jaycees, $320.00
      3. Bethany & Noah Waterhouse: Westonka Jaycees, $175.00

      This data was from the National Jaycees RFL website.  Remember there will be awards for recognition for all your hard work for Relay For Life at this year's Fall All State.  If you have registered but are not on this list and would like to be, you need to make sure you have submitted as a national affiliate of the Jaycees.  Otherwise, please notify me of your chapter team or with questions.

      We have one more event coming up!  Westonka is Friday August 19th!

      If you have submitted funds that are not online, please let me know.  I need this information for the awards at Fall All State.

      Have you ever wondered what happens with the money you raise?  Here's a link to find out: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?sid=31098&type=fr_informational&pg=informational&fr_id=30008

      Beth Blom
      MN JC Relay For Life PM
      612-865-8210