This weeks road runs

  • Jen Jaso
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 5, 2010
      Hello Minnesota,
      Hope every one enjoyed digging out from the snow over the weekend. Don't forget that road run sheets are due to me no later than December 15.

      Here is what's on deck for us this week.

      THE SOUTH ST PAUL JAYCEES NEIGHBORS TOY DRIVE IS A CONTINUING EVENT THAT RUNS UNTIL SUNDAY DECEMBER 12 CONTACT LANE BRUNDIECK AT 612-670-1388 FOR DROP SITES AND MORE DETAILS

      MONDAY DECEMBER 6

      6:30-7:30pm
      Litchfield GM
      Litchfield Bowl
      1227 S Selby Ave
      Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@...

      7pm
      Burnsville GM
      Chapter Service Center

      8-10pm
      Goodhue GM
      Dar's Pub

      TUESDAY DECEMBER 7

      7-9pm
      Wells GM
      Wildcat Bar and Grill

      7:30-9:30pm
      Rochester GM
      Elk's Club

      WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 8

      6:30-8:30pm
      Austin BOD
      Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

      7:30-8:30pm
      St. Joseph GM
      St. Joseph American Legion

      5-8pm
      Foley Area Pizza Ranch Fundraiser
      Pizza Ranch
      110 2nd St S Suite 119
      Waite Park
      Contact Russ or Juanita at 320-968-8956 or russjuanitabeauchamp@... for more details

      THURSDAY DECEMBER 9

      6:30-9:30pm
      Willmar BOD AND GM
      Kandi Entertainment Center

      7-8pm
      South St. Paul GM
      Croatian Hall

      7pm
      Hopkins GM
      Jaycee Hall
      5 7th Ave N

      7-8pm
      Big Lake GM
      McPete's Lounge and Lanes

      8-9pm
      Sleepy Eye GM
      Jaycee Hall
      130 2nd Ave

      SATURDAY DECEMBER 11

      6-9pm
      Minneapolis Beer Bust
      Willams Pub and Peanut Bar

      6:30-9 Westonka Installation and Banquet Dinner
      Tommy Sue's
      4124 Main St.
      St. Bonifacius
      Pot luck dinner and please bring a $10 item for dice game

      Hopkins 12 Bars Of Christmas
      $35
      Contact Brenda Sadowski at 952-270-6067 or brenda.sadowski@... for agenda and more details

      SUNDAY DECEMBER 12

      1-5pm
      South St. Paul Toy Drive Wrap Up Social
      Drkula's
      6710 Cahill Ave
      Inver Grove Heights

      6-9pm
      Regional Darts Hosted By Lake Elmo
      Park Grove Bowl
      St. Paul Park

      Safe Travels!!!!!

      In Jaycee Spirit,
      Jen Jaso
      2010 Road Run PM

    • Jen Jaso
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 20, 2010
        Merry Christmas to my Jaycee family,
        My Christmas wish for my Jaycee family is that every one has a safe and very happy holiday weekend.

        Here is what's on deck for us this week.

        MONDAY DECEMBER 20

        7-8pm
        Region 6 Meeting
        Croation Hall