This weeks road runs

  • Jen Jaso
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hello Minnesota,
      As the fall colors are now in full swing please take the time to enjoy them while you are traveling around the state. Don't forget to grab your road run sheets and your bingo card.

      Here is what is on deck for this week.

      MONDAY OCTOBER 4

      6:30-7:30pm
      Litchfield GM
      Litchfield Bowl 1227 S Selby Ave
      Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@... for more information

      7pm
      Burnsville GM
      Chapter Service Center

      8-10pm
      Goodhue GM
      Dar's Pub

      TUESDAY OCTOBER 5

      7-9pm
      Wells GM
      Wildcat Bar and Grill

      7:30-9:30pm
      Rochester GM
      Elk's Club

      7:30-10pm
      Bemidji National Networking
      Blue Ox Bar and Grill

      THURSDAY OCTOBER 7

      5-7pm
      Freeborn County GM
      Big Island Grille

      7-8pm
      St. Peter GM
      Red Man Club 412 S 3rd St

      7-9pm
      Shakopee GM
      Jaycee Office 121 Lewis St

      7-8pm
      Detroit Lakes GM
      Lakeside Tavern
      200 West Lake Dr

      7-8pm
      Big Lake BOD
      Brian Levanduski's house

      7-8pm
      Sauk Rapids GM
      Sauk Rapids VFW

      7-8PM
      Westonka GM on the move
      Ox Yoke in Lyndale

      7:30-8:30pm
      Lake Elmo GM
      Fire Station #1 3510 Laverne Ave

      8-9pm
      St. Rosa GM
      Jaycee Park

      SATURDAY OCTOBER 9

      Litchfield Chili Cook Off Contact President Jennifer for time and location at jenriebe@...

      12-5pm
      Foley area 1st Annual Hoooowloween Spooktacular Pet Social
      Benton County Fair Grounds
      Contact Juanita Beauchamp at 320-761-1003 for more information

      SUNDAY OCTOBER 11

      6-9pm
      Regional Darts
      Park Grove Bowl in St. Paul Park

      Enjoy the colors!!!!

      In Jaycee Spirit,
      Jen Jaso
      2010 Road Run PM

    • Jen Jaso
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 18, 2010
        Hello Minnesota,
        Here is what is on deck for us this week.

        MONDAY OCTOBER 18

        7-8pm
        New Munich GM
        New Munich City Hall

        8-10pm
        Goodhue GM
        Dar's Pub

        TUESDAY OCTOBER 19

        7-9pm
        Rolingstone GM
        Rollingstone Elementary

        6:30-8:30pm
        New Munich Polka in the park
        New Munich Town Hall
        Contact Melissa Mueller at 320-293-4085

        WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 20

        7-8pm
        Coldspring GM
        Blue Heron Supper Club

        7:30-8:30
        Albany GM
        Jaycee Shelter North Park

        8:30-9:30pm
        Morgan GM
        Lions Building

        THURSDAY OCTOBER 21

        6:30-8pm
        St. Paul Membership and Networking
        El Toro 199 Plato Blvd

        7-8pm
        Westonka GM
        Old St. Boni City Hall

        7-8pm
        Perham GM
        Silver Dollar Restaurant 1121 West Main St

        7-9pm
        Shakopee GM
        121 Lewis St

        SATURDAY OCTOBER 23

        Ely Charlie Parr Concert please email tklal@... for more information

        Hopkins Senior Yard Clean Up
        Contact Beth Blom at 612-865-8210 for more details

        SUNDAY OCTOBER 24

        5-7pm
        Rochester Rock Climbing
        Prairie Walls
        Contact To Blamer at blamer@...

        6-9pm
        Regional Darts hosted by Lake Elmo
        Park Grove Bowl St. Paul Park

        Safe travels and happy haunting this week.

        In Jaycee Spirit,
        Jen Jaso
        2010 Road Run PM

      • Jen Jaso
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 25, 2010
          Happy Halloween Minnesota,
          There is a lot of scaring going on this week. Please pay close attention to when and were all the screams are going to be coming from.

          MONDAY OCTOBER 25

          7-8pm
          Foley Area GM
          Mr. Jim's

          7-8:30pm
          Mankato GM
          Loose Moose Saloon
          119 S Front St
          Contact Tom Gilbertson at 507-380-5260 or at tm_gilbertson@...

          TUESDAY OCTOBER 26

          7-8pm
          Starbuck GM
          Water's Edge

          WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 27

          6:30-8:30pm
          Austin GM
          Holiday INN
          Regency Board Room

          6:30-7:30
          Hopkins Visit to Lake Minnetonka Care Center
          Contact Erin Bryan at 612-735-8439 for more details

          THE FOLLOWING HAUNTED HOUSE'S START THURSDAY OCTOBER 28 AND RUNS THROUGH SUNDAY OCTOBER 31

          Hopkins Haunted House
          7-10pm
          10 Shady Oak Rd
          Contact Basia Elmore at boskerz@...

          7-10pm
          Northwest Area/Hamel Lions Haunted acres
          7205 County Rd 101 Corcoran

          THURSDAY OCTOBER 28

          7pm
          Blaine GM

          7:30-8:30pm
          Willmar BOD
          Green Mill

          THE FOLLOWING HAUNTED HOUSE'S RUN FRIDAY OCTOBER 29 THROUGH SUNDAY OCTOBER 31

          6-10pm
          Delano Haunted House
          Bridge Ave E Delano
          Contact Nicole Krause at nkrause@... or at 763-972-2951 for more details

          7-10pm
          Coldspring Haunted House
          Highway 23 East across from Blue Heron
          Contact Greg Spanier at g_spanier@... or at 320-761-3847 for more details

          FRIDAY OCTOBER 29

          6-8pm
          Brainerd Halloween Social
          Sheps on 6th

          SATURDAY OCTOBER 30

          10am-12:30pm
          Lake Elmo Autumn Ladies Tea
          Contact Bobbi Jo Woods at 651-998-9125 or at prvp@... for more details

          12-3pm
          St. Paul Kids Halloween Party
          Rondo Public Library
          461 N Dale St.

          4-9pm
          Westonka Haunted Loft
          Gale Woods Park in Minnetrista

          6-8:30pm
          Rollingstone Halloweens spooktacular and haunted house
          Holy Trinity Community Center

          7-11:30pm
          South St. Paul Ghoulie awards
          Croation Hall
          445 2nd Ave
          Contact Jackie Hase at 651-494-7107 for more details

          SUNDAY OCTOBER 31 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

          5-7:30pm
          New Munich Halloween Treat Night
          New Munich Town Hall
          Contact James Koltes at 320-293-5613 for more details

          6-9pm
          Wells Middle School Halloween Dance
          Wells High School
          Contact Crystal Dulas at crystal@... for more details.

          6-9pm
          Regional Darts Hosted By Lake Elmo
          Park Grove Bowl
          St. Paul Park

          HAPPY HAUNTINGS!!!
          DON'T FORGET TO BE SAFE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN

          In Jaycee Spirit,
          Jen Jaso
          2010 Road Run PM

        • Jen Jaso
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 15, 2010
            Hello Minnesota,
            Hope every one survived this balst of winter that we recived over the weekend. Don't forget that your road run sheets are due to me no later than DECEMBER 15 you can send them to Jen Jaso C/O MNJC Road Runs 7889 Iverson Ave S Cottage Grove Mn 55016

            Here is what we have to look forward to this week.

            MONDAY NOVEMBER 15

            7-8pm
            Region 6 Meeting
            Boulder Options
            2100 Stevens Dr Minneapolis

            7-8pm
            New Munich GM
            New Munich City Hall

            7-8:30pm
            Mankato GM/Bowling Social
            WOW Zone
            2030 Adams St Mankato

            8-10pm
            Goodhue Gm
            Dar's Pub

            TUESDAY NOVEMBER 16

            7-9pm
            Rollingstone GM
            Rollingstone Elementrey

            WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17

            7-8pm
            Cold Spring GM
            Blue Heron Supper Club

            7:30-8:30pm
            Albany GM
            Jaycee Park
            North Shelter

            8:30-9:30pm
            Morgan GM
            Lion's Building

            7pm
            Blaine GM (this meeting was schedualed for next Thursday the 25 but was moved due to the holiday)
            Maxx Bar and Grill in Ham Lake

            THURSDAY NOVEMBER 18

            6:30-9pm
            Foley Pampered Chef Fundraiser
            Home of Jackie Gill
            241 8th Ave Foley
            320-968-8375

            6:30-8pm
            St. Paul Membership and networking
            El Toro
            199 Plato Blvd

            7-8pm
            Brainered Distinguished Service Award Banquet
            The Lodge in Baxter

            7-9pm
            Shakopee GM
            121 Lewis St Shakopee

            7-8pm
            Perham GM
            Silverdollar Resturant
            1121 West Main St Perham

            7-8pm
            Westonka GM
            St. Boni Old City Hall

            FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19

            6-9:30PM
            Mankato Christmas Tree Parade/Social
            Contact Paula Heyer at 507-327-0377

            SUNDAY NOVMEBER 21

            11am-3pm

            New Munich Christmas in November
            Melrose City Hall
            Contact President Sally at 320-291-2994

            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 22, 2010
              Happy Turkey week Minnesota,
              As most of us are excited about the short work week and great food with friends and family, please keep the weather in mind when traveling. Please give yourself plenty of time to get to and from where you are going.

              MONDAY NOVEMBER 22

              7-8pm Foley Area GM @Mr. Jim's

              TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23

              7-8pm Starbuck GM @Waters Edge

              WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 24

              5-11pm
              Pelican Rapids Hunters Ball
              The Pelican

              6:30-8:30pm
              Austin GM
              Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

              6-7pm
              Burnsville's 12 Annual Winter Lighting Ceremony
              On the plaza of the Burnsville Performing Arts Center
              Please contact Melissa Weinacht at bursvillejaycees@... for more details

              THURSDAY NOVEMBER 25

              HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

              FRIDAY NOVEMBER 26

              6-8pm
              Austin's Christmas in the city event on main street
              Contact Austin Jaycees at austin.jaycees@... for more details

              SATURDAY NOVEMBER 27

              Nothing is in airset so enjoy your day!

              SUNDAY NOVEMBER 28

              6-9pm
              Regional Darts Hosted By Lake Elmo
              Park Grove Bowl, St. Paul Park MN

              Please remember that your road run sheets and bingo cards are due to me (in hand not post mark) by December 15. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at jasofamily07@...

              In Jaycee Spirit,
              Jen Jaso
              2010 Road Run PM

            • Jen Jaso
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 29, 2010
                Minnesota,
                I hope that every one had a fun and safe holiday weekend. Please don't forget that your road run sheets are due to me by December 15 you can send them to Jen Jaso c/o MN Jaycees Road Run 7889 Iverson Ave S Cottage Grove MN 55016

                This week is going to be a slow week but a busy weekend.

                Here is what is on deck for us!

                Nothing is on Airset for Monday thru Wednesday.

                THURSDAY DECEMBER 2

                5-7pm
                Freebourn County GM
                Big Island Grille, Albert Lee

                7-8pm
                St. Peter GM
                Redman Club
                412 S 3rd St
                email stpeterjaycees@... for more details

                7-9pm
                Shakopee GM
                121 Lewis St

                7-8pm
                Detroit Lakes GM
                Lakeside Tavern
                200 West Lake Dr

                7-8pm
                Big Lake BOD
                Brian Levanduski's house

                7-8pm
                Sauk Rapids GM
                Sauk Rapids VFW

                7-8pm
                Westonka meeting on the move
                Pull tab site

                7:30-8:30pm
                Lake Elmo GM
                Fire Hall #1
                3510 Laverne Ave

                8-9pm
                St. Rosa GM
                Jaycee Park

                SATURDAY DECEMBER 4

                8:30am-4pm
                JCLA
                College of St. Benedict
                37 South College Ave
                St. Joesph, MN 56374

                6:30-9pm
                Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans/Ten Outstanding Young Farmers Banquet
                College Of St. Benedict
                37 South College Ave
                St. Joesph, MN 56374

                SUNDAY DECEMBER 5

                10:30am-12pm
                Lake Elmo Tubman/Chrysalis Shopping
                Contact Heather Heim at 1-708-768-7486 or email bowlergrl1@... for more details

                6-9pm
                Regional Darts Hosted By Lake Elmo
                Park Grove Bowl, St. Paul Park MN

                Safe Travels!!!

                In Jaycee Spirit,
                Jen Jaso
                2010 Road Run PM

              • Jen Jaso
                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 5, 2010
                  Hello Minnesota,
                  Hope every one enjoyed digging out from the snow over the weekend. Don't forget that road run sheets are due to me no later than December 15.

                  Here is what's on deck for us this week.

                  THE SOUTH ST PAUL JAYCEES NEIGHBORS TOY DRIVE IS A CONTINUING EVENT THAT RUNS UNTIL SUNDAY DECEMBER 12 CONTACT LANE BRUNDIECK AT 612-670-1388 FOR DROP SITES AND MORE DETAILS

                  MONDAY DECEMBER 6

                  6:30-7:30pm
                  Litchfield GM
                  Litchfield Bowl
                  1227 S Selby Ave
                  Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@...

                  7pm
                  Burnsville GM
                  Chapter Service Center

                  8-10pm
                  Goodhue GM
                  Dar's Pub

                  TUESDAY DECEMBER 7

                  7-9pm
                  Wells GM
                  Wildcat Bar and Grill

                  7:30-9:30pm
                  Rochester GM
                  Elk's Club

                  WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 8

                  6:30-8:30pm
                  Austin BOD
                  Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

                  7:30-8:30pm
                  St. Joseph GM
                  St. Joseph American Legion

                  5-8pm
                  Foley Area Pizza Ranch Fundraiser
                  Pizza Ranch
                  110 2nd St S Suite 119
                  Waite Park
                  Contact Russ or Juanita at 320-968-8956 or russjuanitabeauchamp@... for more details

                  THURSDAY DECEMBER 9

                  6:30-9:30pm
                  Willmar BOD AND GM
                  Kandi Entertainment Center

                  7-8pm
                  South St. Paul GM
                  Croatian Hall

                  7pm
                  Hopkins GM
                  Jaycee Hall
                  5 7th Ave N

                  7-8pm
                  Big Lake GM
                  McPete's Lounge and Lanes

                  8-9pm
                  Sleepy Eye GM
                  Jaycee Hall
                  130 2nd Ave

                  SATURDAY DECEMBER 11

                  6-9pm
                  Minneapolis Beer Bust
                  Willams Pub and Peanut Bar

                  6:30-9 Westonka Installation and Banquet Dinner
                  Tommy Sue's
                  4124 Main St.
                  St. Bonifacius
                  Pot luck dinner and please bring a $10 item for dice game

                  Hopkins 12 Bars Of Christmas
                  $35
                  Contact Brenda Sadowski at 952-270-6067 or brenda.sadowski@... for agenda and more details

                  SUNDAY DECEMBER 12

                  1-5pm
                  South St. Paul Toy Drive Wrap Up Social
                  Drkula's
                  6710 Cahill Ave
                  Inver Grove Heights

                  Message 8 of 29 , Dec 20, 2010
                    Merry Christmas to my Jaycee family,
                    My Christmas wish for my Jaycee family is that every one has a safe and very happy holiday weekend.

                    Here is what's on deck for us this week.

                    MONDAY DECEMBER 20

                    7-8pm
                    Region 6 Meeting
                    Croation Hall