This Weeks Road Runs

  • Jen Jaso
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010
      Hello to the great state of Minnesota.
      I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. I also want to send a quick thanks to every one who has served or is serving for this country right now. THANK YOU!

      Please also remember that National Convention is this Tuesday through Sunday June 6th. You can receive updates on how we are doing and some of the great things our fellow Jaycees are learning at Minnesota Jaycees on Facebook.

      Tuesday June 1
      Wells GM
      7-9pm
      Wildcat Barr and Grill

      Rochester GM
      7:30-9:30pm
      Elk's Club

      Wednesday June 2

      Delano Diva Night
      6-8pm
      Lillians of Buffalo
      134 Lake Blvd Buffalo MN 55313

      Thursday June 3

      Freeborn GM
      5-7PM
      Big Island Grille in Albert Lee

      Lake Elmo GM
      7-8pm
      Fire Hall #1
      3510 Laverne Ave Lake Elmo

      St. Peter GM
      7-8pm
      Red Man Club
      412 S 3rd St. St. Peter
      Dan Jaycox at stpeterjaycees@...

      Shakopee GM
      7-9pm
      133 Lewis St Shakopee
      Contact Mandy Harrison 952-210-1066 for more information

      Detroit Lakes GM
      7-8pm
      Location is always changing
      Please contact President Jon Olson for location and more information
      Jon.Olson@...

      Sauk Rapids GM
      7-8pm
      Sauk Rapids VFW

      St. Rosa GM
      8-9pm
      Jaycee Park

      Friday June 4

      St. Paul Meet N Greet
      Eagle St. Grill
      174 W 7th St St. Paul
      contact Matt Gollinger at 612-619-3002 or at mgollinger@...

      Saturday June 5

      Westonka Softball Tournament (this event starts at 9am and runs through Sunday June 6th at 9pm)
      Westonka Recreational Association Park
      Contact Terrill Anderson at 612-423-4006 for more information

      St. Cloud Adopt A Highway
      10am-1pm
      Leyk's Station
      Contact Travis Prodzinski at 320-248-8367 for more information

      St. Paul City Pages Beer Fest
      4-9:30pm
      41 N 10th St Minneapolis
      Contact Alex Ablamunets at 763-227-7684 or at Abla004@... for more information or IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING

      Sunday June 6th

      Regional Softball Hosted By Lake Elmo Jaycees
      12pm
      Lion's Field Lake Elmo
      3535 Laverne Ave
      Contact CDVP Jess Strand at 651-434-0609 or at cdvp@...

      Safe Travels Minnesota!

      In Jaycee Spirit,
      Jen Jaso
      2010 Road Run PM
    • Jen Jaso
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
        Hello,
        Here is what is on deck for this week.

        Monday August 16

        7-8pm
        New Munich GM New Munich City Hall

        8-10pm
        Goodhue GM Dar's Pub

        Tuesday August 17

        7-9pm
        Rollingstone GM Rollingstone Elementary

        7-8pm
        Hastings GM Panera Bread

        Wednesday August 18

        7-8pm
        Coldspring GM Blue Heron Supper Club

        7-9p,
        New Munich 3rd Quarter Birthday Meal
        Fuji Steak and Sushi 148 2nd St S Waite Park
        RSVP to President Sally at 320-291-2994 or kellensally@...

        7:30-8:30pm
        Albany GM Jaycee shelter at North Park off of Hwy 238

        8:30-9:30pm
        Morgan GM Lion's Building

        Thursday August 19

        6-8pm
        New Munich Music on the river concessions
        Contact President Sally for more info at 320-291-2994 or at kellensally@...

        6:30-8pm
        St. Paul Membership and networking
        El Toro 199 Plato Blvd

        7-9pm
        Shakopee GM Jaycee office 121 Lewis St

        7-8pm
        Perham GM Silver Dollar Restaurant 1121 West Main St

        THESE TWO EVENTS ARE RUNNING FRIDAY AUGUST 20 - SUNDAY AUGUST 22

        Wells Area Kernal Daze
        Contact Crystal Dulas and crystal@... for a list of events and where help is needed

        Corcoran County Daze
        Contact President Tonya LaFave at 763-443-9593 or a list of events and where help is needed

        Friday August 20

        10am-3pm
        New Munich City Wide Garage Sale
        Contact President Sally at 320-291-2994 or kellensally@... for more information

        6-8:30pm
        Region 6 awards and elections
        Blainebrooke entertainment center

        Saturday August 21

        7-9pm
        New Munich Jaycees in Melrose parade
        contact President Sally at 320-291-2994

        Sunday August 22

        12pm
        Regional Softball hosted by Lake Elmo
        3525 Laverne ave for more information please contact CDVP Jess at cdvp@...

        4-7pm
        Region 3 awards
        New Munich City Park

        Safe travels Minnesota!!!

        In Jaycee Spirit,
        Jen Jaso
        2010 Road Run PM

      • Jen Jaso
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2010
          Hello Minnesota,
          I hope that every one had a safe and fun summer. Just a reminder that there is only a little over three weeks left until Fall All State in Willmar. I hope that you have your registration sent in and I look forward to seeing every one there.

          Here is whats on deck for this week.

          Monday August 23

          7-8pm

          Foley Area GM
          Mr. Jim's

          7-8:30pm
          Mankato GM
          Loose Moose Saloon
          199 S Front St

          Tuesday August 24

          7-8pm
          Starbuck GM
          Water's Edge

          Wednesday August 25

          6:30-8:30pm
          Austin GM
          Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

          Thursday August 26

          6-7:30PM
          Hopkins Feed My Starving Children
          18738 Lake Dr. E Chanhassen
          Contact Beth Blom at bkneis@...

          6-9pm
          Willmar Golf Scramble
          Valley Golf Course

          7pm
          Blaine GM

          7:30-8:30PM
          Willmar BOD
          Green Mill

          FRIDAY AUGUST 27 - SUNDAY AUGUST 29
          Grygla/Gatzke Area Fall Fest
          Please contact Ryan at ryanpetersburg@... for a list of events and more information

          Friday August 27

          6pm
          Region 6 "Top Gun" Movie Social
          Rosewood West Apartments Party Room
          460 5th Ave N Hopkins

          6pm
          New Munich Johnny Holm Band
          New Munich Baseball Field

          Saturday August 28

          10am-1pm
          Rochester Adopt A Highway
          Please contact Elizabeth Kaufman for more information

          7pm
          Lake Elmo Annual Night Out At The Drive In
          Vali-Hi Drive In
          Please contact Heather Noyes for a list of movies
          hmnoyes@... 612-801-6145

          Sunday August 29

          12pm
          Regional Softball Hosted By Lake Elmo
          Lion's Field 3525 Laverne Ave
          Please Contact CDVP Jessica Strand at cdvp@...

          DON'T FORGET YOUR ROAD RUN SHEETS AND BINGO CARDS!!!

          Safe Travels Minnesota!

          In Jaycee Spirit,
          Jen Jaso
          2010 Road Run PM

        • Jen Jaso
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2010
            I hope that my Jaycee family had a safe and fun holiday weekend. I am so excited for convention this weekend in Willmar. Here is what is on deck for us this week. If you are not planning on going to convention please help out the chapters that have projects going this weekend.

            Monday September 6

            Litchfield GM
            6:30-7:30pm
            Litchfield Bowl
            1227 S Sibley Ave
            Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@... for more information

            Burnsville GM
            7pm
            Chapter Service Center

            Goodhue GM
            8-10pm
            Dar's Pub

            Tuesday September 7

            Happy first day of school!!!!

            Wells GM
            7-9pm
            Wildcat Bar and Grill

            Rochester GM
            7:30-9:30pm
            Elk's Club

            Wednesday September 8

            Austin BOD
            6:30-8:30pm
            Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

            St. Joseph GM
            7:30-8:30pm
            St. Joseph American Legion

            Thursday September 9

            South St. Paul GM
            7-8pm
            Croation Hall

            Hopkins GM
            7pm
            Jaycee Hall 5 7th Ave N

            Big Lake GM
            7-8pm
            McPete's Lounge and Lanes

            Willmar GM
            7:30-8:30pm
            KEC 19th Ave

            Sleepy Eye GM
            8-9pm
            Jaycee Hall
            130 2nd Ave NE

            FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 10 - SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12

            Fall All State Convention
            Holiday Inn
            2100 E Hwy 12
            Willmar

            St. Paul Oktober Fest
            St. Anthony main under the stone arch bridge
            contact Justin Lashley for more information and shifts available to work justin.lashley@...

            Friday September 10
            Rochester Boulder Options Party
            6-10pm
            Contact Elizabeth Kaufman for more information

            Sunday September 12
            Sauk Rapids PPK
            12pm
            Varsity Football Field.