1786Regular registration is almost over!!!

  • Casey Haglund
    Aug 26 9:19 PM

      Minnesota Jaycees,

      Regular registration is almost over don't miss out and register today!!. You can register for Fall Convention on Eventbrite; here is the attached link to the site. http://www.eventbrite.com/e/minnesota-jaycees-fall-all-state-convention-toymoyf-tickets-12146495495?aff=es2 . Or the registration form is available on our website at www.mnjaycees.org.

      Hospitality tables and rooms:
      I have blocked off a set number of rooms for hospitality. The rooms are pool side main floor and are as is. We are unable to remove the beds. You can call the hotel directly to book your room just let them know it is for hospitality.
      The hospitality tables are available for you to promote your area, chapter or regions, etc.

      Business Showcase:
      If you would like to reserve a table for the business Showcase Please contact myself or Admin VP Heather we will see if we can still squeeze you in.

      Kid's Activities:
      For anyone that will be bringing their children to the kids activities, the cost is $15 per child. We are working out the details for lunch and dinner for the kids room and will update you when we have more information. Please register your children before convention so we get a rough estimate on how many kids will be attending so activities and the meals can be planned. There is a waiver that needs to be signed before your child can attend the kid's activities too; they will be available at convention as well as our web site www.mnjaycees.org.

      Reserved Tables:
      We will be doing reserved tables for lunch. Dinner will be assigned seating by chapter. Price is still to be determined.

      Hotel Info:
      Business Center
      Health and fitness center on site
      Free standard internet service
      Indoor pool
      Housekeeping and laundry services
      Self laundry facilities
      ATM
      Cocktail lounge
      Two restaurants
      Room service

      It is now after August 12th we cannot guaranty the Jaycee room rate. If you are planning on registering late or at the door please be advised that after regular registration we cannot guarantee a meal for lunch or dinner. We have to give our hard counts to the hotel September 1st. If you are planning on voting you must have a paid full or partial registration.
      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

      Menu:
      Here's the meal choices for convention!

      Saturday lunch - backyard BBQ buffet

      Saturday dinner - Stuffed pork loin
      Saturday dessert - Apple crisp & carrot cake

      Casey Haglund
      2014 MNJC Conventions PM

      casey.haglund@...
      612-499-0883