1772Road Runs

  • Sally Kellen
    Aug 13, 2014
      Just a reminder that all road run forms are due by August 15.  Please scan them to myself.
      kellensally@....  If you have any question please email me or call/text me 320 291 2994.

      Please share with all your chapters and members and let me know if you need any forms!
      If I am missing an event for your chapter please invite me or send me information and I will get it out.
      Have a great weekend and as always be safe.

      August 13 St Paul Railroad social 6pm @ Summit Brewing Company

      August 14 Meals on Heels  6pm St Paul Jaycees

      August 14- 17th  Brainerd International Raceway NHRA Lucas Oils Nationals
      Brainerd Jaycees needs help with beer pour. contact  Eric Charpentier
      P: 612-396-1867
      Eric_charpentier@...

      August 14 Music in the Park  Big Lake Jaycees 5-830pm  Come buy a raffle ticket!

      August 15-16 Northwest Area Corcoran Country Days 11-5

      August 15 New Munich Brats Sales in the Park during the Garage Sales 10-2pm

      August 15 Minneapolis Jaycees Bonfire @ 730pm

      Renaissance Festival (Shakopee Jaycees)
      Aug 16/17, 23/24, 30/31
      Sept 1 (Monday, Labor Day), Sept 6/7, 13/14, 20/21, 26th (Friday), 27, 28

      August 16 Kernel Days Wells Jaycees

      August 16 Flea Market in Melrose sponsored by New Munich Jaycees 9-1

      August 17 Picnic in the New Munich Park, New Munich Jaycees 12-4pm Potluck

      August 17 Region 3 Forum in the Park in New Munich at 230pm  All Are welcome

      August 21 St Cloud Jaycees 3rd Thursday Social TBD

      August 21 South St Paul Bowling Social at Matties Lanes Time TBD

      August 22 New Munich Jaycees Johnny Holm Outside Concert on the Baseball Field 8pm

      August 22 Lake Elmo Jaycees Drive Inn Social & BBQ

      August 23 Jaycee Day at Renaissance.  Discount Tickets available.

      August 23 Region 3 Awards  At Curtis Place in Princeton MN

      August 23 Region 6 Awards at Sgt Peppers in Oakdale @ 5pm

      August 23 Roller Derby Beer Pour, Austin Jaycees

      August 31 St Rosa Jaycees Beer Pour, Church Festival 11am till 9pm

      September 12-14 Fall all state convention Austin Holiday Inn, Austin MN

      2014 Road Run PM
      Sally Koltes
      320 291 2994
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic