1770Priority Project Bids - Deadline August 15th

  • baybee_hu_e
    Aug 12, 2014

      FROM THE DESK OF VP RANDISU:

      Minnesota Jaycees,

         Priority and Partner Projects are a way that we amplify our impact across our state, country, and world. Not only do our Priority and Partner Projects present us the opportunity to have a greater impact on our larger community- they also often serve as easy to run projects-in-box. Since chapters all across the state and country get involved in supporting these Priority Projects- there are many opportunities to learn and get new ideas for projects from other chapters.

      As a Priority or Partner Project for the Minnesota Jaycees, we promote and encourage ways that chapters and chapter members can work to raise money, volunteers, or fulfil other needs these organizations have.

      Each year, the Minnesota Jaycees take bids from organizations that are interested in becoming a Priority Project for the next 2 year cycle. These bids are then reviewed by the review committee to see if the organization fits the Mission and Vision of the Minnesota Jaycees.

      We are currently accepting bids until August 15th.

      If you are interested in submitting a bid or know of an organization that would be a great fit please submit a bid by clicking the following link: Priority Project Bid Form

      If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to any member of the State Staff Team and they will help you out.  (Again, we apologize for all the emails with the incorrect links)

      In Jaycee Spirit

      RandiSu Tanum

      2014 Community Development VP

      Minnesota Jaycees