1768MN Jaycees Gopher

  • aregan918
    Aug 12, 2014

      Hey Minnesota Jaycees!

      Though it's hard to accept, summer is coming to an end and it's time to start thinking about our last trimester of the year! We know you have lots going on in these next three months and we'd like to tell everyone about it!

      Our next quarterly newsletter, the Gopher, will be sent out via e-mail on Sept. 1. It will include all sorts of important information and upcoming events for the September, October and November.

      To have your chapter event or announcement included in this last issue of 2014, please send the pertinent details to Gopher PM Erin Bryan at: gopher@.... Submissions are due by Thursday, Aug. 28.