1765New Membership Requirements Effective September 1, 2014

  • Joel Blom
    Aug 4, 2014
    MN Jaycees,

    In an effort to increase the communication to members, the US Jaycees are enacting a requirement for all New Member Adds effective September 1, 2014.

    When adding a New Member into the membership system, a valid email will be required to be entered. The most important part is VALID. The reason is, that when you submit the new members information,  an email will be sent to the email address that you just entered into the membership system.  In turn, the new member will need to click on the link in that email to verify their email.

    I have attached a flyer that was created from the US Jaycees that will help explain the process more in depth. It also contains an FAQ section to help you answer any questions that you may have or may be brought to you.

    If you have any questions that cannot be answered by the flyer, please reach out to any member of State Staff and we will be glad to answer your questions or get you the answers.

    I understand that this may be a tough change for some, but it is important that we have the ability to communicate with members as much as possible.

    In Jaycee Spirit,

    Joel Blom
    JCI Certified Local Trainer
    2014 State President