1764Road Running form

  • Sally Kellen
    Aug 1, 2014

    Just in case anyone needs this form and some guidelines.

    We have changed a few rules this year.
    State staff CAN count for chapter road runs up to 10 per trimester.
    (but NOT state president or executive staff (vps) this including myself as road run pm)
    RD/DD do count toward chapter road runs OUTSIDE of there Region.
    Also all other state pm positions can count for chapter road runs also. Not for individual.

    No award will be given for less than 5 road runs - individual or chapter at convention.

    But please send in any chapteror individual road run you may have so we can track them.
    I think I have covered the new changes that will be effective since December 21, 2013. Which is the start of our trimester.
    Please see attached Road Run logs you can use to keep them in orderly fashion but any napkin, paper etc will work also if needed.
    If you have any question please reach out and ask me.
    Thanks,
    Sally Koltes
    2014 Road Run PM
    Statesman #1569