MINISTRIES DAILY NEWS (8-24-01)

  • Bill McGinnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 6:10 AM
      MINISTRIES DAILY NEWS (8-24-01)

      Link to Internet Daily Chapel

      http://www.patriot.net/users/bmcgin/chapel.html

      http://www.InternetDailyChapel.org

      Automotive Recalls And Technical Service Bulletins (TSB's)

      In secular life, my field of employment is Automotive Technology, and
      I am the night foreman of a taxicab repair shop in Northern Virginia.
      I have observed that Technical Service Bulletins (TSB's) are extremely
      valuable in diagnosing obscure problems because they can frequently
      lead you straight to the exact cause, thus saving hours of diagnostic
      time. I have written a page which takes you to the U. S. Government
      database for Automotive Recalls and Technical Service Bulletins
      (TSB's). You are invited to visit this page and take whatever you
      need.

      http://www.patriot.net/users/bmcgin/tsb.html

      Committee For The Golden Rule

      What better activity could you possible have than promoting
      the Golden Rule ("Treat others as you would like to be treated.")?

      http://www.patriot.net/users/bmcgin/golden.html

      http://www.CommitteeForTheGoldenRule.org

      Nice Song: "Fairest Lord Jesus."

      http://www.patriot.net/users/bmcgin/fairest.html

      Blessings to you in Jesus Christ our Lord. May He bring His peace
      to you today, a peace which surpasses all understanding.

      Rev. Bill <><
      bmcgin@...

      http://www.PracticalLove.com