Lani Kowal's email address

  • hbc02c
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Does anyone have Lani Kowal's current email address? I am trying to
      contact her about purchasing the Bryce catalogues advertised at her
      page under the MBS Publishers' tab. The address there is not current,
      and Google turns up an even older, non-current address.
      If anyone feels uncomfortable about giving out the address, could I
      ask you to forward this to her?
      Thanks
      Jim Harner
      harner@...