miniature real working magnifying glass bound in leather

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Dear Miniature book Enthusiasts....

      I recently finished a commision for Lani Kowal of Toronto where I had
      to make a real working magnifying glass bound in leather and a leather
      jewelry box to house Lani's tiny copy of David Bryce's New
      Testament.... Those interested to see images of the commision should
      send me an email to "littlegempress@..." to receive beautiful
      pictures of the commision....

      Best Wishes,
      Rober Wu, M.Arch, University of Toronto