Miniature Shakespeare Website

  • JL Harner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      I invite fellow MBS members to visit my new Website that showcases a
      portion of my collection of miniature editions of Shakespeare:
      http://www-english.tamu.edu/wsb/project/. At the moment there are 41
      editions described and photographed--with lots more to come.

      The MBS travelling exhibit will be at the Cushing Library, Texas A&M
      University, this spring. To open the exhibit, I'll be giving a gallery
      talk on my collection on 7 March at 3:00 pm. Any MBS member (and/or
      friend thereof) in the area is certainly welcome to attend.
      Jim Harner