help on "tiny book"

  • c_alabanza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hello!

      I would like to seek help regarding information you
      could give me on a small book that my grandmother
      possess. It measures approx 1/2 cm high and is encased in a glass (which may be opened)
      with a keyring. This book was given to my late grandfather as a
      gift when he went to Japan sometime in 1962. We would
      like to know the value of it and if you could give us any
      information regarding this tiny book. According to my
      grandmother, the book has scriptures printed on it. If
      there's anyone who could give us more information
      regarding this tiny book we would really appreciate
      it. Thank you!

      Claudia Marquinez

      I have photos of the tiny book available.