Miniature Book Exhibit in New York

  • ksfuruta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I would love to go see a miniature book exhibit in NYC and was
      wondering if anyone in this forum would know of any such information or
      know where I could go to inquire about such exhibitions.

      I am very interested in art and art law and have recently stumbled on
      the existence of miniature books about which I had no idea--and
      probably would never have had--but for the advent of Google!

      Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

      Kamiye