Inappropriate Postings

  • Anna Olswanger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:48:19 +0100
      > From: "belle-gobble836@..." <belle-gobble836@...>
      > Subject: The Internet is Awesome For Relationships..
      >
      > Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.findawife.info/omhq and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)

      Who is the owner of this list? Is it Neale? Whoever the owner is,
      you should change the management settings to "moderated," so that
      you can check each message before it is posted. If you don't have
      time to do that, I'm sure someone else in the group will be happy
      to be the moderator.

      We shouldn't be receiving inappropriate messages like the one above.

      Thanks.

      Anna Olswanger
      --
      Anna Olswanger, Literary Agent