Met my perfect match finally...

  • belle-gobble836@hsakjd.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
      Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places. This is what I've been using http://www.meetheretoday.info/cyav . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol! :)