Catharijne Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      I just received a copy of the new book from the Catharijne Press, Golem.

      It is a lovely book. Well designed and well printed.

      I am pleased that the new owners of this press are carrying on in the good
      traditions of the old owners.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.