Re: [miniaturebooks] WANTED: Volunteer(s) to Schedule TRAVELING EXHIBIT

  • bj berrykeeper
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi, I'm not near a phone (I work all day and go to school all night, and am not near a phone) but I know that the Siuslaw Public Library in Florence, Oregon was interested in the exhibition. Florence is right on the coast, midway up the state. Could you please pass on the information to MBS? The Siuslaw Public Library can be reached at;
      ref@...

      Siuslaw Public Library
      P.O. Box A
      Florence, OR 97439

      1-541-997-3132

      inkydew <inkydew@...> wrote:
      Due to unforeseen circustances, MBS is asking members to volunteer
      his/her services to schedule the Traveling Exhibit with various
      institutions (libraries, universities, etc). The position is available
      immediately. For more detailed information, please contact me, Eileen
      Cummings via email:
      inkydew@...
      or phone: 1 877 627-1983. Please do consider this position to
      contribute to your organization. We can't do it without you. All
      positions are voluntary.
      WEST COAST members: (CA,OR,WA) If you know of an institution that that
      would like to
      host our Exhibit from now until March, please let me know.

      Writing book Writing a book Writing child book Book writing software Writing a book report Business writing book

      "A person should think with his heart". Sun Bear 1890